There is nothing quite like watching a family grow!
I have worked with this beautiful family for well over 10 years. They are amazing. Sweet, funny and GROWING!
Recently, Jess & Luis called me about doing their next family portrait - this time Beach Portraits here in Charleston, SC! I mean what better place!
So we met in the evening by the pier at Folly Beach and captured ONE MORE for their wall! I love watching these children grow and love working with this family! Its always crazy and chaotic and ALWAYS such a pleasure!
The beach portrait was taken in the last few weeks and the other portrait about 4 years ago. Time flies!
Do not wait to have Family portraits done because the changes are fast and before you know it they aren't little anymore!
If you are on vacation visiting Charleston with your loved ones its the perfect time for a gorgeous portrait! Nothing like sand, blue skies and those memories! There are so many wonderful beaches! Folly, Kiawah and Isle of Palms are gorgeous! (But there are many more)
1. Don't stress! A true artist can capture your family beautifully no matter the conditions!
2. Timing is everything at the beach! The start and end of days can present the best opportunities for shooting at the beach. Bright sun is not good for portraits!
3. Wear colors that are good for the beach! Blue, white, yellow or a combination! Don't match perfectly and don't go with Khaki shorts and a white top! Be original! :)
4. No matter how difficult your children are being, smile and keep your cool!
5. The beach is a tough place for perfection. There are things around you that you cannot control.... wind, sand, waves, other people - many distractions! Again, smile and let your artist work their magic - after all - that is what professionals do!